|[an error occurred while processing this directive]||
GeneNet Modelling user's guide
1. Choose the model.
2. You will get the model window.
3. To initiate the model graphical interface, choose on the menu bar 'Model Initiation' , 'Graphic interface'.
4. You will get the diagram of the selected gene network (Window 1). Select the component: Cholesterol, for example (1). By clicking the component you will get the dialog window (Window 2). You may change the initial value (3) of the selected component. Then press the button 'Next' (4).
5. You will get the dialog window(s) with the description of the reaction(s) in which the selected component is involved. You may change the reaction constant(s) value(s). Then press the button 'Next' or the button 'Finish'.
6. When you have finished parameters changing, go to the model window and select 'Model Analysis', 'Transient states'
7. You will get the dialog window for changing an observation time and its dot pitch. Change the parameters and press 'Ok'. Wait for the model calculation.
8. Than you will get the dialog window of parameters of the calculation results graphical representation.
9. Choose the parameters for X and/or Y axis.
10. Select the graph color and press the button 'Draw Graphics'
11. You will get the graphic you wanted.
12. You may get the lists of reaction constants and final component concentrations. To get them go to the model window and select 'Model Analysis', 'Stationary states', 'Data'/'Constant'.
13. If you selected 'Constant', you will get the following table:
14. If you selected 'Data', you will get the following table: